Thursday, December 1, 2011

See How I Live With Snake for 2years- Maj.(Mrs) Samalia's True Life Story

It was a terrible experience as Maj. Samalia narrates her story of encounter with the mysterious creature.
   I was posted to Kebbi State after I was promoted to the rank of a Major. Before then, I had lost my husband in a ghastly motor  accident. We had 3 children all who were then in the tertiary institutions. When I was posted to Kebbi State I was not so much bordered since all my children were all in their respective higher institutions. The Kebbi state commandant offer me an accommodation  in the 82 division staff quarters. My children hardly visit me because they were all too busy with their academy. so, I was the only person sleeping in my appartment.

    I had one house attendant  name Sali who do come for early morning and evening  clean up every day. Usually when I return from work I occasionally listen to news, ie 9 o'clock Network news.  In other cases, I simply prepare what I will eat and then go to sleep.
   Not until one morning ,  I had early prepared to leave for work only to discovered that I forgot my cell phone on top of my television set last night when I on the TV. Getting close to my television set  to pick up my cellphone, I SAW A BLACK SNAKE comfortably posing on top of my television. I shouted and screamed, my house attendant rushed in.  I  tried showing  him this mysterious creation posing on top of my television set.  My house attendant who was amazed at my gesture said.."but Madam I have been seeing this snake for 2years now in this particular place, I thought you were aware of it". " In most cases when I came close to clean up the dusk on those gadgets..television, radio etc , the snake usually remains stagnant and motionless pretending to be a lifelessness obeject." Mrs Samalia could not believe this. She keep on asking her attendant, "you mean this creature have been sharing this roof with me for 2years now and you didn't tell me".
   The snake was kill and burnt to ashes by Mrs Samalia.